Forgive and Forget-
Small words with a huge meaning and impact. These words not only determine ones relations with people,but also how he is treated by people. Life is too short to waste it on hatred. Smile people! Smile and spread the smile,it will make the place a better world to live it. Ideally, I would prefer to die in a content world than in a world full of regret and sorrow because I wouldn't have any regrets...neither should you. No matter what a person has done to you, no matter how stone hearted you try to be, when you ask for forgiveness and you get it, you're free from the prison of your hate, your regret.....
Small words with a huge meaning and impact. These words not only determine ones relations with people,but also how he is treated by people. Life is too short to waste it on hatred. Smile people! Smile and spread the smile,it will make the place a better world to live it. Ideally, I would prefer to die in a content world than in a world full of regret and sorrow because I wouldn't have any regrets...neither should you. No matter what a person has done to you, no matter how stone hearted you try to be, when you ask for forgiveness and you get it, you're free from the prison of your hate, your regret.....
No comments:
Post a Comment