Wednesday, 7 December 2016

A letter I'll never post

This letter is for someone who'll never know it is her. This letter is for everything left unsaid and needed to be said even if not heard. Someday it'll all make sense, someday.
Good evening,
I'm writing this letter to you because this face behind this paper is one you despise. It's not hate, it's just the circumstances we met under, with people around us, we had opinions formed for no right reason. And here we are, 4 years later. You, the diva you were meant to be, me, the simpleton I always loved being. You wouldn't remember me, not for the right reasons at least. But I write this letter because we didn't have the right start, we didn't have anything and an incomplete story is far worse than one with a sad end because of probabilities and possibilities. Don't get me wrong, this is not romantic love, obsession or a desperate attempt at something even history doesn't recall. I never wanted to be anything more than a friend, never will either. With you, it just was having you, knowing you're okay is what mattere...s. Someday hopefully you'll see this, recognize it is for you, and see why something's in life shouldn't be left incomplete. I'm still waiting for the day destiny desired to intertwine our paths and we meet at a junction. A junction neither mine, nor yours, with people not mine, nor yours at a place far off from both of our destination's, yet the right place and the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment